Please fill out this form in a decent manner.
Comments or questions are welcome.
DISTANCE AND DRIVING TIME TO LAKE BUNYONYI ROCK RESORT
- 20m (15km) drive from Kabale Town
- 2h (65km) from (Ruhija) Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 2h (52km) drive from (Rushaga)Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 3h (80km) drive from( Nkuringo)Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 4h (120km) drive from (Buhoma)Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 2h 30m (88km) drive from Mgahinga National Park .
- 2h (72km) drive from Kisoro.
- 2h (75km) drive from Cyanika Boarder with Rwanda.
- 40m (35km) drive from Katuna Boarder with Rwanda.
- 4h (170km) drive from Lake Mburo National Park.
- 3h (160km) drive from Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- 2h 30m (115km) drive from Kigali International air port.
- 7h 7m (418km) drive from Kampala capital city.
- 5h (296km ) drive from Kibale National Park.
- 7h 14m (407km) drive from Entebbe international airport.
- 4h 16m (133km) drive from Kihihi airstrip
- 2h 54m (155km) drive from Mbarara
Please note that all driving times are approximations to allow for trip planning, but may vary depending on weather conditions, traffic and other unforeseen circumstances. Extra time is recommended when traveling to booked activities to ensure punctuality.